Announcement of the Position for Assistant to the SCPOA Executive Director
The Stone Creek Property Owners Association is announcing the search for an Assistant to the Executive Director. The position will be part-time, which is 20 hours per week. The selected individual will be responsible for assisting with daily office duties including working with social media, updating the community data base, and entering information on the Stone Creek Community website. This individual must be a courteous, be able to work with a diverse public, be able to work independently, and have excellent writing and communicating skills. A high school diploma with work experience is required, 2 years of college or more is preferred. The job search will remain open until filled. The deadline for applying is May 15, 2019.
Please send all materials (letter of interest, resume, and three references including current phone numbers and email addresses) in associated with your application to: Mr. Jerry Hyatt, Executive Director, Stone Creek Property Owners Association, at Jerryhyatt@bellsouth.net. Please use “Assistant Position Application” in the subject line.
POSITION TITLE: Assistant to the SCOPA Executive Director
HOURS PER WEEK: 20 hours per week
COMPENSATION: Hourly wage with no benefits other than mileage
REPORT TO: The Executive Director
JOB SUMMARY: The Assistant to the Executive Director will be responsible for assisting the Director in all duties required for the operation of the Stone Creek Property Owners Association.
· Receiving, opening, and sorting mail, answering phone calls.
· Coordinating projects with the Executive Director and assisting with monthly and annual reviews.
· Maintaining and entering information on the community website and updating the community data base.
· Working with and maintaining all social media connected to the Stone Creek Community.
· Assisting the Executive Director with seasonal projects.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Strong verbal communication and writing skills
· Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software
· Knowledge and ability to use QuickBooks software
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently
· Experience with and the ability to work with a variety of social media platforms
· Excellent customer service skills
· Demonstrate a positive “team player” attitude
Minimum of High School Diploma, 2 years or more of college preferred.